Introduced for Cruise 2020, the 1955 Horsebit bag is recreated from an archival design. With the same lines and forms first introduced over six decades ago, the accessory unifies the original details with a modern spirit, highlighting the Horsebit. Part of genetic code, the double ring and bar design has been established as one of the most distinctive elements among the House symbols borrowed from the equestrian world. Presented on a small flap shoulder bag, the hardware is paired with the House Web stripe on blue leather and completed with a special mechanism that adjusts the length of the shoulder strap so it can be carried on one shoulder or cross body.
- Blue leather
- Blue and red Web
- Gold-toned hardware
- Microfiber lining with a suede-like finish
- Each bag will ship with a small pouch containing two additional button covers that can be used to cover the exposed studs when the shoulder strap is lengthened
- Horsebit detail at the front
- Half Horsebit detail at each side
- Three gussets with one zipper and one open pocket
- Shoulder strap with snap buttons can be adjusted from a 9.8″ to 17.7″ drop
- Flap closure
- Weight: .84kg approximately
- Small size: 9.8″W x 7″H x 3.1″D
At Zamoclix, we truly offer the most stunning, trendy highest-quality products in the world.
We will do WHATEVER it takes to assist everyone as we highly value our customer satisfaction with absolute ZERO risks.
We make sure that every customer is 110% satisfied in every aspect with 24/7/365 FAST SUPPORT!