The geometric pattern on this Dionysus small shoulder bag recalls a backgammon playing board, a game that is thought to have originated more than 5,000 years ago. The various materials are presented as a patchwork design, resulting in an eclectic mix of textures and colors.
- Beige and ebony GG Supreme canvas and Cuir leather patchwork
- Antique silver-toned hardware
- Pin closure with side release
- Hand-painted edges
- Tiger head closure
- Interior zipped compartment
- Pocket under the flap
- Double gussets
- The sliding chain strap can be worn as a shoulder strap with a 38cm drop or can be worn as a top handle with a 22cm drop.
- Weight: .6kg approximately
- Small size: 11″W x 7″H x 3.5″D
- Made in Italy